A magical weekend awaits with Kanuka Yoga
Following the success of their June retreat, the Kanuka team are back at Paradise View retreat.
A Blue Moon Halloween weekend - the stage is set for a magical weekend
Join Kanuka Yoga teachers, Stu, Raquel and Isabelle, who will be hosting this two-day, two-night retreat diving deeper into the practice of yoga.
The retreat runs from Friday 30th October to Sunday 1st November.
Why a Kanuka Yoga Retreat?
When we leave our regular routine and explore new places or spend time with new people, it can give us a different perspective and open us to internal shifts that we can take back to our daily life.
We’ll be spending the weekend tuning into our internal worlds and using yogic practices to expand our own personal authenticity.
To reserve your room contact: email@example.com
Private rooms start from $549 per person
Hurry places are selling fast
- A private room
- Either an ensuite or shared bathroom
- Your Goodie Bag of treats and items we'll use on the weekend
- Professionally catered food (breakfasts, lunches, dinners and tea/coffee/snacks)
- Full access to all the facilities including swimming pool, spa, gym and gardens
- A yoga inspired, and fully optional schedule for the weekend - designed and led by three qualified yoga teachers / facilitators from Kanuka Yoga Space - Stu Larsen, Raquel Minh and Isabelle Idelon
Whats not included
Loved everything.. wouldn't change it! Unless it could be made longer... 😁"
"Expand your Light - Waipu Yoga Retreat was perfect for a post lockdown break! Raquel ,Stu and Za did a great job at facilitating. They provided an enlightening, relaxing and inclusive experience, paying attention to various levels of yoga experience.The accommodation was excellent, with awesome views all served up with delicious meals! I got to spend time forming new friendships and connecting with some amazing people. My first retreat and looking forward to the next one!"
"An exhilarating and revitalising experience hosted by the most wonderful people who introduced us to new experiences with curiosity and compassion."
Oct 30, 2020
Contact Kanuka Yoga to book your place